PLEASE REVIEW THE POLICY CAREFULLY
Being active on Yoga Therapy Link means sharing information about yourself with other people and businesses and communicating with them. Your account is set up to share your name and general location (city, state/province, zip code) and other information that you add to your profile.
We adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as described in this policy or as required by law. All information that you provide will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology.
Please read this policy and send us questions, concerns and suggestions through the contact us button on our site.
We collect your information in the following ways:
1. Registration: To become a User, you must provide the following information to create an account: name, email address. You will also create a password that should be known only to you. Without this minimal amount of information, you cannot create a Yoga Therapy Link account.
2. Profile Information: Once you become a User, you may provide additional information to your Yoga Therapy Link Profile. Providing additional information about yourself beyond what is minimally required for registration is entirely up to you, but providing additional information enables you to get more benefit from Yoga Therapy Link by helping you build your business identity, leverage your network, and facilitate your search for new opportunities and connections.
3. Contact Information: To connect with others on Yoga Therapy Link, you may use the Services to send and receive Link Up messages. Since Yoga Therapy keeps keeps your email address private, the Link Up button serves to allow this initial contact without disclosing your email address. Any further communication and sharing of your email address depends solely on your actions in response to the Link Up email.
4. Customer Service: We collect information when you interact with Yoga Therapy Link’s website order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of our terms.
5. Using the Yoga Therapy Link Site and Applications: We receive information when you interact with and use the Yoga Therapy Link website, Yoga Therapy Link Applications, and Yoga Therapy Link platform technology.
6. Using Third Party Services and Visiting Third Party Sites: We receive information when you use your Yoga Therapy Link account to log in or authenticate to a third-party website or application.
8. Log files, IP Addresses and information about your computer and mobile device: Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the Yoga Therapy Link website we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Yoga Therapy Link. Yoga Therapy Link also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, your mobile device (including your UDID) and mobile operating system (if you are accessing Yoga Therapy Link using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. Yoga Therapy Link may also receive location data passed to it from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have enabled. The link between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described below.
9. Rights to Access, Correct and Eliminate Information About You: You have a right to access, modify, correct, and eliminate the data you supplied to Yoga Therapy Link. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information that you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented in this policy. You may request deletion of your information at any time by contacting us. Please note that information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible even if you request its deletion from us.
10. Data Retention: Yoga Therapy Link will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to close your account, you can. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Agreement.
11. Uses of personal information
2. Yoga Therapy Link Communications: As described in the User Agreement, we will communicate with you through email, notices posted on the Yoga Therapy Link website, or through other means available through the service. We may send you a series of emails that help inform new Users about the features of the Services, and we will also send you service messages relating to the functioning of the Services. We may also send you newsletter.
3. User Communications: Communications that you initiate through Yoga Therapy Link will list your email address and name in the message.
4. Sharing Information with Third Parties: Yoga Therapy Link takes the privacy of our Users seriously, and we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as described in this policy. We will also not share other personal information not published to your profile or generated through engagement with other Yoga Therapy Link services without your explicit consent or to carry out your instructions (for example, to process payment information) unless, disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Yoga Therapy Link, our Users or the public. Yoga Therapy Link offers a “public profile” feature that allows Users to publish portions of their Yoga Therapy Link profile to the public internet. This public profile will be crawled by and displayed through search engines when someone searches for your name. You may opt-out of this feature by deleting your profile; however, Yoga Therapy Link does not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may contain old public profile information. Content distributed through Yoga Therapy Link’s sharing features and third party integrations may result in displaying some of your information outside of Yoga Therapy Link. For example, when you post content to a Yoga Therapy Link Group that is open for public discussion, your content, including your name as the contributor, may be displayed in search engine results.
12. Compliance with Legal Process: It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information and/or information about your activities as a Yoga Therapy Link User if required by subpoena or other legal process, or if Yoga Therapy Link has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (b) to enforce the User Agreement, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of Yoga Therapy Link, our Users, employees, or others.
13. Disclosures to Others as the Result of a Change in Control or Sale of Yoga Therapy Link PB LLC: We may also disclose your personal information and other information you provide to another third party as part of a sale of the assets of Yoga Therapy Link PB LLC, a subsidiary or division, or as the result of a change in control of the company. Any third party to which Yoga Therapy Link transfers or sells Yoga Therapy Link’s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
14. Your Information Choices
Accessing and Changing Your Profile Information: At any time, you can review the personal information you provided to us and make any desired changes to the information you publish by logging in to your account on the Yoga Therapy Link website. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, Yoga Therapy Link may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database.
15. Closing Your Account: You can close your account through the Yoga Therapy Link website. If you close your Yoga Therapy Link account, you can also remove your name and other personally identifiable information your public profile. If you close your account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your account information without liability. However, we may retain certain data contributed by you if Yoga Therapy Link believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. Note, however, that just as an email you may send to another person through an email service provider resides in that person’s inbox even after you delete it from your sent files or close your account, emails or Yoga Therapy Link Messages you send on Yoga Therapy Link to other Users, as well as your contributions to Yoga Therapy Link may remain visible to others after you have closed your account. Similarly, other information you have shared with others, or that other Users have copied, may also remain visible. Yoga Therapy Link disclaims any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms herein) of information or any obligation not to delete the information. Yoga Therapy Link does not control when search engines update their cache, which may contain certain public profile information that has since been removed from Yoga Therapy Link’s publicly viewable database.
16. Your Obligations
As a User, you have certain obligations to other Users. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become commonplace in user-friendly communities of like-minded members such as Yoga Therapy Link:
You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Yoga Therapy Link and its community of Users.
You must not provide to Yoga Therapy Link and/or other Users information that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person or to your professional or social status.
You must keep your username and password confidential and not share it with others.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at the sole discretion of Yoga Therapy Link.
17. Important information
Children and Minors - Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our service.
To help secure your personal information, access to your data on Yoga Therapy Link is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as credit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Yoga Therapy Link website. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Yoga Therapy Link.There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails with other Users of Yoga Therapy Link are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you deleting the information, (b) our decision that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to log in to your profile and delete any and all information there.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.